Our featured ingredients are ginger and coconut oil
Ginger is an amazing spice with a variety of health benefits including its anti-inflammtory properties and ability to promote digestive health
Coconut oil is a medium chain triglyceride and has many proven health benefits. It is a natural antimicrobial, it helps improve insulin sensitivity and high blood pressure, in addition it increase ketones which is the main component of our cell membranes and an important source of energy for our brain. Just to name a few of the many ways coconut oil works to our benefit.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup 1 T coconut flour divided
-1-1/2 t group cinnamon
- 1 t ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
1) Preheat over to 350 degree
2) Grease large cookie sheet with coconut oil.
3) Mix coconut oil and 1/2 cup of coconut sugar with a fork until well combined.
4) Add eggs and molasses and mix well
5) Add 2/3 cup coconut flour, ginger, clovers, salt, and baking soda and mix well
6) Flour the counter with some coconut flour and pat dough to desired thickness, about 1/4 inch. Cut with cookie cutters.
7) Place cookies on cooking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.